Our Office is Located in Orlando, Florida
Align Commercial Real Estate is a Development, Brokerage (Sales and Leasing), Advisory Services and Asset Management company. We provide superior service by assessing a customer’s requirements and delivering results that surpass their expectations.
Principal | Licensed Broker Associate
Yog’s career in Commercial Real Estate Development has provided him with nearly two decades of extensive experience in structuring and negotiating all aspects of commercial real estate. Since 2002, he has transacted millions of dollars’ worth of real estate in Central Florida, which includes the development of over 320,000 square feet of product.
As a Licensed Real Estate professional and Principal of Align Commercial Real Estate, Yog developed integral and lasting relationships with Clients, Private Equity Funds, Corporate Groups, Brokers, Consultants and varied industry professionals.
Besides nurturing his own business interests, Yog has committed himself to helping local businesses and his community. To help foster these civic minded goals, he has served on Orange County and City of Orlando boards, the Indian American Chamber of Commerce, supported and assisted with various charitable organizations, political campaigns, and area Little League.
Yog has the privilege of serving as:
- Immediate Past President | Indian American Chamber of Commerce – Orlando (2020 – Present)
- Board Member | City of Orlando Nominating Board (2018 – Present*)
- Board Member | BB&T Bank Advisory Board (2015 – Present*)
- Executive Committee & Board Member | Indian American Chamber of Commerce (2014 – Present*)
Has served as:
- Appointed Chair | Mayor Buddy Dyer’s inaugural Multicultural Affairs Committee (2019 – 2021*)
- Member | UCF India Center Steering Committee (2019 – 2021*)
- Co-Chair | Orlando’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s (2020)
- Elected Chairman | Orange County Planning and Zoning Commission (2019)
- President | Indian American Chamber of Commerce – Orlando (2018 & 2019)
- Elected Vice Chair | Orange County Planning and Zoning Commission (2018)
- At Large Board Member | Orange County Planning and Zoning Commission (2016 – 2019*)
- Vice-President | Indian American Chamber of Commerce – Orlando (2016 & 2017)
- Elected Chair | Orange County Membership and Mission Review Board (2015 & 2016)
- Secretary | Indian American Chamber of Commerce – Orlando (2014 & 2015)
- Vice Chair* & Representative | Orange County Membership and Mission Review Board (2012 – 2015*)
- Leadership Committee* & Member | Indian American Chamber of Commerce (2010 – 2013*)
- Advisor | NW Regional Board of Advisors at “myregion” (2010 – 2012*)
- Director | West Orange Chamber of Commerce Board (2010 & 2011)
- Board Member | Small Business Advisory Board for Florida’s 8th Congressional District – Non Partisan (2010 & 2011)
- President | Britt Center Property Owners Association (2008 – 2013*), and
- President | Apex I Condominium Association, Inc. (2006 – 2013*)
Has been a Member of the:
- Indian American Chamber of Commerce
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce
- British American Chamber of Commerce
- West Orange Young Professionals; and
- West Orange Leadership Program – 2008 Graduate
(* Served Consecutive Terms)
After obtaining a Bachelors of Business Administration Degree in Accounting, from Hofstra University in New York, Yog became an equity trader trainee at a brokerage firm in 1993. Yog acquired his NASD/SEC licensing in 1994, and pursued a career as an equities trader, where he invested and transacted over $10 Billion dollars on behalf of his clients.
Licensed Broker Associate
Manuel began transacting and investing in real estate in 2013, after becoming a licensed real estate agent. He graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance with a certificate in Banking and holds securities licenses – Series 7 & Series 66. After working as a client associate for the private banking and investment group at Merrill Lynch, he became a financial advisor in the San Francisco Bay area. Having gained several years’ worth of experience working with high-net-worth clients, Manuel has cultivated an understanding of investors’ mindsets and how to support their needs.
Manuel’s passion and knowledge in the sector assisted his transition to become a full time Commercial Real Estate investor and broker associate. His experience with investments, equities trading, and finance will foster enduring relationships with clients.
Manuel loves educating people on personal finances and was a Financial Literacy Mentor for Breakthrough Silicon Valley, which helped high school students navigate their finances while transitioning to college. Additionally, he volunteered as a Better Money Habits Champion for Khan Academy, where he provided financial education to individuals and families directly and through nonprofit organizations.
Manuel is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Director of Operations
DeAnna has been with Align Commercial Real Estate since its inception, and has been Yog Melwani’s assistant for nearly a decade and a half. She has pursued an AS Business Administration & AA degree at Valencia College, where she has received Certificates for Business Operations, Business Specialist and Business Management.
Over the years, DeAnna has obtained diverse career experiences within a variety of industries; from a cabinet and caseworks business, to a sound and lighting production and installation company, from child care to commercial real estate. DeAnna feels she has been fortunate to have worked for and with many experienced and talented people during this time, and appreciates the opportunities that this has afforded her. She also appreciates the multitude of experiences gained while working with Yog Melwani.
Specializing in Data Processing, DeAnna attained a diploma in 1982, from Kirkman Technical High School, in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and began an office career that would span over three decades.