Welcome to the Align Commercial Real Estate web site, www.aligncre.com (the “Site”).
Section 1. Submissions
By submitting any information to ACRE, you agree to a no-charge assignment to ACRE of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in and to such information without restriction.
Align Commercial Real Estate
PO Box 394
Windermere, FL 34786
Section 2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for an ACRE Account, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other ACRE services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Log information – When you access ACRE services via a browser, application or other client, our servers may automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to ACRE, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
Section 3. Information Sharing
ACRE only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of ACRE in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ACRE, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Section 4. Information Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to ACRE employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Section 5. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use ACRE services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require excessive technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup files), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require an excessive effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Section 7. Enforcement
LAST UPDATED: June 22, 2016
Copyright © 2012 Align Commercial Real Estate. All rights reserved.