Experience in Development and Understanding the Process
Experience and understanding, are instrumental in providing concise time and cost saving options to clients.
When we assist clients with development of a property, we will:
- Assist in the preparation of the project’s pro forma’s, financing packages and placement of capitalization.
- Identify planning, design and other consultants appropriate for the project’s scope of work and the stated requirements.
- Manage design consultants in connection with their preparation of schematic, design development and construction drawings.
- Work in tandem with the project design consultants and prospective general contractors to evaluate alternative building systems (i.e. foundations, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.) in order to identify systems which best satisfy the tenant’s functional requirements while maintaining budget objectives.
- Provide oversight of the design consultant’s efforts to obtain all required permits and approvals incidental to the construction and occupancy of the project.
- Identify general contractors and other contractors with experience pertinent to the proposed scope of work, and work together with the Client, to select contractors to bid the work.